[AMC-list] 1962 Classic parts

I just parted out a 62 Classic 2-dr. Very badly rusted, beyond Fred Flintstone, but I got some good stuff off of it.
Does anyone need anything. Good bumpers, heater core, side trim, a lot of little things.
The front fender is straight but it has a rust hole in each fender. Glass is all good, except the front.
Give me a cal 503-409-0298, I am in Oregon.......Bill