[AMC-list] 1970 Hornet SST for sale - ?value?

[AMC-list] 1970 Hornet SST for sale - ?value?

Hi,

I've been on here for a long time as an owner of a pair of Hornets.  I've
finally reached a point where I'm ready to sell my red 1970 Hornet SST.
I'll be posting pictures and additional information soon, but I wanted to
throw this notification out to the list first to see if there was anybody
who really wanted to adopt her.

Any opinions of the value of a 70 SST like this would be greatly
appreciated.

Some details:

- Engine is 232 in-line 6.
- Fuel pump has been replaced with electric fuel pump; wiring needs to be
finished.
- Front seat is not stock.  Was replaced at some point.
- Body is solid - some rusting-through at corner of front fenders.
- Paint has clear layer flaking from some previous job, but is ok.
- Runs and drives nicely.  Was someone's occasional-use driver when I
bought it in 02.  I've done nothing but drive it a few times and store it
since then; it's always been a project for a later date.
- I've got the paperwork from the original owner.  I'm only the second
owner since the original.

Thanks in advance for any interest/advice.

Dan