Re: [AMC-list] 1962 Classic parts

Joe. I traded a 196 OD tranny for the car. I needed the doors and B pillars only. The car had no engine or tranny.
I do have a running 196 out of a 64 220. It was running, fairly nice too, when we drove it to the guys shop. He is dropping in a 4.o FI, and gave me the engine for pulling it. It has been sitting in my shop storage for a year.......Bill