Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:31:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jesse <j2sax@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx" <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>,	"Rambler
AMC,
	Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Mileage with AMC/Jeep 4 Cyl 2.5 EFI or 4.0 in
	an	80's AMC

That's good to know! ?I imagine the numbers in a Spirit might be even
better as they are a tad lighter and more aerodynamic. ?

Then again, if a 4.0 could get 30, I wonder if an EFi'd 2.5 could get
closer to 36 or even 40? ?I know there is a point of diminishing returns
when a lack of power can translate into worse mileage for a smaller
engine, but as light as the Spirits are (and they can be made lighter)
It seems that like that would not be an issue. ?

Either way, 30 is 50% better than he gets now! ?

Have a great week,?

Jesse