Re: [AMC-list] For the person with a friend dropping a 4.0 into a '64 Am

Re: [AMC-list] For the person with a friend dropping a 4.0 into a '64 American, ...

I appreciate it. And Russ, I appreciate your answers, too.

Will need to pick up the CJ5 pulley and fan or a pusher. I tried the pulley and fan from my 195.6 and from the 232, but not from a CJ5. Glad you guys mentioned it. I know how tight the engine bay is - we popped the 232 in and it is tight to the firewall! (But looks real nice in there).

Heading to a Bluegrass festival this weekend, then hoping to start sorting the American out right!

Hope folks don't mind dumb questions - I plan on stopping, taking pics and asking questions as I go.