[AMC-list] AMC Ink

Was picking up a book and magazine for my wife at the local book store and
was perusing the magazine section. The Hemming Classic Car magazine has a
section on compact cars. Glanced and saw a few AMCs. Towards the end was a
car carrier with some Nashes (one of my favorite body styles!).Collectible
Automobile has an article on the Rebel.

I picked one up before heading off for my Cotsco run. Then headed back and
picked up the other before going on my Publix grocery run. The house is
stocked up and I've got some reading to do.

My middle son looked at the Collectible Automobile magazine and liked the
'63 Fairlane with 289 and 4 speed, then checked out the Rebel and thought a
2 door Rebel would be a good thing. Maybe I can get him to come to the
Southeast Regionals and look at some AMCs in the fall.