Re: [AMC-list] Feeding Houston homeless a Whataburger (AMC related)

Re: [AMC-list] Feeding Houston homeless a Whataburger (AMC related)

Eddie; I am replying with no AMC content, with the risk of this not being posted. But WTF anyways.
I am the last person to have sympathy for someone who CHOOSES to be homeless then asks for my sympathy, being as I work hard and long for my dough.
But most of us are just a paycheck or two away from this same situation. Who hasn't sweat ed when their paycheck was late as they had rent and bills to pay.
The ordinance that was quoted is so stupid and irrational that I can not imagine it being for real, but then I look at Salem's attitude towards the homeless and less fortunate, and I can see it being passed here.
Before anyone casts dispersions on others, think that if the cards had not fallen in the right order for you, it is very likely you could be that guy.
We all make our own bed, but sometimes a bad thing just happens that screws up your life.
Don't judge......Bill