Re: [AMC-list] cardboard panels

I mounted the led park/turns I put behind the grille of the Rambler in some of that stock. I just cut it to fit the lights in then cut, heated and bent it to form mounts. Worked out real nice and they won't rust! Already black too! Glad to hear you found something that worked for you. mark ----- Original Message -----