Re: [AMC-list] 1966 Ambassador Wagon Question

Re: [AMC-list] 1966 Ambassador Wagon Question

Since it has the third seat, it probably came from the factory with "run-flat" tires and it had no spare.  I forget what the official Goodyear name for these tires was, but I can look it up in my literature if you want.

Joe