Re: [AMC-list] Wheel Question...

" From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
"
" Question: Do Wranglers have the same bolt circle as our AMC cars?
"
" These look kinda nice, and if they're 15"ers I may try to grab them:
"
" http://images.craigslist.org/3Ea3K63Fb5Lb5Id5Mad4201c5eb7bd5d71a18.jpg

mj [comanche], tj ['97-'06 wrangler], xj [cherokee], yj ['87-'95
wrangler], and zj ['93-8 grand cherokee] all have 5x4.5", but deep
offset like eagles, and they'll swap - with eagles.  i don't think
they'll fit other amcs.

they're probably 15x7; most wheels for these jeeps are, but they
include 15x6 [= eagle wheels], 15x8, 16x7, and 16x8.