[AMC-list] Fw: parting out amc 88 eagle pick a part oregon

From: "russ hathaway" <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 12:36 PM
To: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Rambler Nash Jeep
and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] ANOTHER wanted rear spoiler amc eagle sx/4

Hi Eddie. For some reason I can't log onto the list, so can you pass the
word on an 88 Eagle in the Turner, Oregon U-pull
It is rust free, and totally straight. Power windows, locks, tilt auto.
Not leather seats but not torn seats either, I neglected to check on power
seats or not. Blue with inserts. Very nice car. Body is straight and glass
good.
And the hatch area is rust free. The hatch lip has no rust, the tire well
is spotless. By the looks of this car I think it spent a lot of time
indoors. It came from E Washington, which is high desert.
I have pulled some parts, and some ham fisted idiot got there before me
and used a chisle to remove the back door pulls (thanks alot Magilla).
So if anyone wants soem good rust free parts, jump on this guy. Quick.
They don't keep AMCs around long and all the target items are picked
already.