Re: [AMC-list] 56 Chris Craft w/327 AMC Power

Re: [AMC-list] 56 Chris Craft w/327 AMC Power

Most I ever got was $1,800 a pop for pair they were able to hear run and $100 delivery charge. $3300! I tripled my money on 2 Super Wagoneer's. So after I pulled the engines I crushed the rigs whole... Pissed off lots of people, but oh well Jeeper's are cheaper then AMCer's are which is shocking. But the Marina's outpay them both combined!

Mike
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile