To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 10:22 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Most Intense Moments In Formula 1 History

A very entertaining video covering F1.

While I am not a driver, I CAN tell you that one of the best experiences I
have had was attending the Acura high performance driving school at
Mid-Ohio. On the second day (after training) they allow all the students on the track for several hours to drive as fast as your ability will allow. It
is without a doubt one of the most exhilarating feelings you can have with
your clothes on!! It should be on everyone's bucket list.

Bruce Hevner

http://www.flixxy.com/most-intense-moments-in-formula-1-history.htm