[AMC-list] 390 build

I've been working on getting a build completed on a 70 - 390
10 - 1 forged pistons
mildly ported 291 heads all new everything on the head
standard dimension journals on the crank shot peened
freshened rods
block heads everything checked for cracks
Lunati 270 duration .450 lift hydraulic cam and lifters
new chrome pushrods
Cloyes timing chain and sprockets
SS 1.6 roller rocker arms
Torker intake

I'm still working on the interior and air conditioning install in the White 70 Javelin too

Wilwood disc brakes all around

sound deadening

new carpet

and more