[AMC-list] AMC list

Hi guys I just got done reading the current AMC list I received. Wow the tone was rather glum. I am a 60 year old guy and I like the AMC list mostly because it is so simple. Simple is nice and the people who run this list are all well informed. I must admit I go to, The AMC Forum often. They have the advantage of being a active web site. Pictures, ad's, etc., I hope both of these groups continue to exist Your forum is very good in that you can and do reply directly to us. The AMC Forum does reply, but not directly. Perhaps you should consider some changes , though I have no idea what they would be. Good luck and stick with it, if you can, just some Ramblings.            Michael Canada