[AMC-list] Get A Grip

This Viper thing has gotten out of hand. The bottom line is some a-holes took two and as Chrysler said they "got loose" and whatever they did ended in a multi million dollar law suit. They gave these schools FREE cars and as usual someone spoiled it for the rest of us. I've been collecting 50 years and their decision hurts but you also have to look at their view. They can't take another chance. They got screwed this first time and we also pay for the the stupid actions of others. Life goes on.