Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 20:34:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:FordManTED@xxxxxxx
To:amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

Tough
In a message dated 3/10/2014 6:37:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
rossg@xxxxxxxxx  writes:

I have  to agree....keep religion and politics to yourself please, not on
this forum.

Sent via Ross' PANTECH Discover

Jim Weil<jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

If I wanted a Fox News  digest I would subscribe to one! Stick to  AMC
PLEASE.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine