www.planethoustonamx.com

From: trykemaster@xxxxxxx

Hi Eddie, you have been VERY helpful in the past with a 1974 Gremlin I am about to finish. My problem is that when I start the car the instrument panel lights go on, stay on until I shut the car off. All the courtesy / parking and directional lights work fine. Is this normal ? The panel lights are on when the light switch is in any position, off / parking lamps or headlamps which all work fine like I said. Got any ideas ?  Thanks,  Joel