From: Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; amc-list <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; trykemaster <trykemaster@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Mar 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Gremlin instrument panel lights stay on

Joel is having some issues with his Gremlin panel lights below. Anyone with
thoughts, ides, please feel free to comment & thanks in advance to all who
might, be sure to also copy your reply to his email below as it is appreciated.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

From: trykemaster@xxxxxxx

Hi Eddie, you have been VERY helpful in the past with a 1974 Gremlin I am about
to finish. My problem is that when I start the car the instrument panel lights
go on, stay on until I shut the car off. All the courtesy / parking and
directional lights work fine. Is this normal ? The panel lights are on when the
light switch is in any position, off / parking lamps or headlamps which all work
fine like I said. Got any ideas ?  Thanks,  Joel