[AMC-list] Happy 50 years Typhoon

If I EVER get it finished, I plan to drive my Typhoon until I can no longer drive!  It’s coming along pretty nicely, though.  Just a few more parts to go, and it will be my daily driver.  LOVE the color scheme on the special production, created to introduce the 232 Typhoon Seven Main Bearing Six, only one color combination was offered.

Thanks for reminding us of Typhoon’s birthday, Eddie.

---