[AMC-list] Hot Wheels Ed Shaver AMX & Open Fire Gremlin 72

[AMC-list] Hot Wheels Ed Shaver AMX & Open Fire Gremlin 72

Behind Hot Wheels Ed Shaver AMX, the Gremlin Hot Wheels OPEN FIRE is rarest. There were ONLY SEVEN, yes SEVEN Hot Wheels different cars made for all of 1972. Gremlin Open Fire is one of them and a tough son of a bitch to find. Excellent condition ones command $500+. This one on my ebay watch list is not mine but exception example. http://cgi.ebay.com/itm/321372670828 I do not remember story as to why Hot Wheels/Mattel only made 7 vehicles that year. Funny as they seem to have 1000 different cars come out yearly now.

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com