Re: [AMC-list] Standard Catalog of American Motors book & gettin run ove

Re: [AMC-list] Standard Catalog of American Motors book & gettin run over by Eagle

There is a new one also on ebay $150. This one ain;t new but sure is helpful looking up prices for options, accessories, production figures and such, from stuff that I would not recognize if ran over my foot like Jeffery or Ajax, to stuff that ran over foot, leg last week like Eagle which I recognize.

Ya'll here probably know about Paige smashing me between a 74 AMX & 82 concord last week, spun me around, almost broke both hips, leg mangled, foot torn up, arm and more bruised (including ego) even the Latlias (Jehovah Witnesses) walking down street who 'witnessed' the incident...dropped their Jesus books & start praying for me when they saw what happened. Never seen them drop their books for anything including hurricane Ike. Still recovering, so that is the pun in cheek mentioned above.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

Rare AMC book "The Standard Catalog of American Motors' long out of print.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251505462314

be sure to click on 'view sellers other items;' as might see some other
stuff could use or want perhaps!
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com