Re: [AMC-list] Standard Catalog of American Motors book & gettin run ove

Re: [AMC-list] Standard Catalog of American Motors book & gettin run over by Eagle

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" There is a new one also on ebay $150. This one ain't new but sure is helpful
" looking up prices for options, accessories, production figures and such,
" from stuff that I would not recognize if ran over my foot like Jeffery or
" Ajax, to stuff that ran over foot, leg last week like Eagle which I
" recognize.
"
" Ya'll here probably know about Paige smashing me between a 74 AMX & 82
" concord last week, spun me around, almost broke both hips, leg mangled, foot
" torn up, arm and more bruised (including ego) even the Latlias (Jehovah
" Witnesses) walking down street who 'witnessed' the incident...dropped their
" Jesus books & start praying for me when they saw what happened. Never seen
" them drop their books for anything including hurricane Ike. Still
" recovering, so that is the pun in cheek mentioned above.

get better soon eddie!

ps. i assume this was accidental?	;^>