[AMC-list] front disc brakes on 63 Ambassador

[AMC-list] front disc brakes on 63 Ambassador

working on my 63 Ambassador 880 and would like to put disk brakes on it. I bought Tom Jennings 63 Classic wagon 3 years ago and it has disc brakes on it. My question is do anybody know if Tom’s website is still active and what the URL is. There was some information on the website I could use

Butch Lyons