[AMC-list] 67 rebel

Anyone interested in a 67 Rebel 2 door?  Body is straight and solid with possibly a small patch in the bottom rear quarter.  It is in red oxide primer right now.  All in tack with extra trim.  Glass is in good shape, dash is nice, interior is all there and in good shape but not perfect, grille bumpers and so on all there.  Car had a SBC before but now there is no engine.  I have a spare AMC V8 cross member for it as it looks like they altered this one the Chevy engine.  This would be a great start for someone looking to build one as the rockers, frame, body and interior have good bones.  The passenger floor pan in the front will need a small patch but all the surrounding material is solid just looks like something was sitting there that caused one spot to rust.  I have a spare 360 engine that can go with it for the right price.

The car is up at Jefferson right now if anyone going wants to take a look at it.  I am asking $1700 for the car.

Thanks

Nick

Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/AlfanoPerformance
www.alfanoperformance.com