[AMC-list] Factory front drum to Factory disc brakes on 69 AMX? parts st

[AMC-list] Factory front drum to Factory disc brakes on 69 AMX? parts still around for the swap?

I would love factory American Motors Disc brakes on my '69 AMX. I just got so much other things for it that need to be done first. Just out of curiosity's sake are the parts around swap over to the factory '69 front disc for an AMX?
Sent from my BlackBerry® by Boost Mobile