Re: [AMC-list] 73 Hornet Hatchback For Sale - 304 and 998

Jeff...  my name is Bobby Douglas... and I'd be interested in the car...  could u send me some pictures of it>

________________________________
From: "Thomas, Jeff" <jeff.thomas@xxxxxxxx>
To: "amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 2:36 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] 73 Hornet Hatchback For Sale - 304 and 998

Hello AMC list friends,
I have a rust free AZ Hornet hatchback V8 project car I am interested in selling. The car came from Sedona AZ in 2009 and is currently in my garage in Florida.

My son and I were going to do a father and son project but it quickly became 99% father since the kid was always busy with school activities. Now that he's in college, I think it's time to move it to a new home.

This car was originally a 258 six.

The motor, tranny, driveshaft, rear end, engine compartment wire harness and motor mounts were all substituted for a running drive train from an 80K mile '73 Javelin. All the front suspension has been rebuilt with new bushings, ball joints and black powder coated for an beautiful finish. Also black powder coated was the engine cross member and tranny cross member. Car came with PS and PBs. The power brake booster and steering gearbox were rebuilt and are as new.

Car comes with a clean FL title and a ton of NOS parts including all the front and rear bumper fill panels, gas cap, hood ornament, emblems, inner dash structure, door handles, marker lights, tail lights, PS hose, quartz clock conversion and some weather stripping.

A good deal of the body work (dent removal) in the fenders and hood has already been done. Those areas were taken down to bare metal and were epoxy and primed by the best body shop in Orlando.

With the exception of a few dents in the quarter panel, this body is straight and pristine. No rust anywhere. I have tons of pictures with the carpet out so you can see how awesome the car is.

I am asking $1600. I think the next step is to part it out.

Please get back with me if you're interested in more information. Let me know if I can send you pictures.

Jeffrey Thomas
Phone: 407-356-4727