To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 9:02 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Motorcraft Ignition

OK, I'm about to do an R&R on my 77 Matador ignition. Yes, I have the Prestolite.

I am planning to remove the Prestolite and install an AMC/Motorcraft ignition setup from a 78-88 V8.

Thought I'd check the list first: Anyone have a good Motorcraft setup, complete from soup to nuts, ready to bolt in? I have $ waiting.

Thanks!

MARC MONTONI
Harrisonburg VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit http://www.AMCRC.com or http://www.AMONational.com
In Virginia-Maryland-DC: http://www.PotomacRamblers.org
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm