Re: [AMC-list] Motorcraft Ignition

Last May I was looking for a complete Motorcraft setup for my 77 Matador.

I never did end up finding a Motorcraft setup, so I ended up working on the Presto to get it working again.

Well, the cheap-a** Chinese replacement module burned up this week, so I'm at the point where I'm going to need to make the changeover or fix the Presto again.

I'd much rather have the Motorcraft.

Once again, I'm giving you guys first shot at my money.  I need the complete Motorcraft V8 setup.  This means the distributor, the Motorcraft wirting harness, and the computer.

On the chance no one has a setup they want to sell, I would appreciate any recommendations on which AMC vendor I should go to to buy an HEI setup.

-- Marc