[AMC-list] 20 years ago...at a AMC National meet...George Romney

[AMC-list] 20 years ago...at a AMC National meet...George Romney

George Romney former President of AMC speaks. 20 years ago AMC National in Kenosha at AMO convention. Were you there? Fascinating insight from the TOP. Part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHYbyA9Ovo

Part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKyzZhOeDL8

Sadly we lost Mister Romney almost a year after above filmed.

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com