www.planethoustonamx.com

From: Edrie Marquez    EJMarquez@xxxxxxx

Hello Eddie and I hope all is well.

I need the Right Front and Left Rear Stainless Steel Wheel Well Moldings for a 1976 AMC Gremlin.

According to the AMC Parts Manual, there were two different lengths due to the car being equipped with or without rocker panel moldings.

 I would like to know if you have the longer wheel well moldings for sale or the shorter ones will also due?