[AMC-list] 67 Rebel - Rear wheel wells rusted out....

[AMC-list] 67 Rebel - Rear wheel wells rusted out....

The rear wheel wells are rusted out through the quarter-panel above the wheel on my 67 Rebel wagon...

Q1: Anyone making replacement sheet metal?

Q2: How are you guys fixing this?

Q3: How are you getting out those damned trim screws around the well?

Q1 and Q2 are the important questions...