From: Tyson Barbera [mailto:tbamc@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 5:06 PM
To: Ross Guistino

Subject: Door plastic fix

Does any one have a good fix for this interior piece? I tried crazy glue and
p.l. Adhesive. Both worked for one use . Pressure to the top pops the fix .
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Tyson
Even a good lead on a cheap used one. $45 with sun damage and no shipping so
far is the best I have found

http://guistino.com/CarStuff/Tyson/Tyson-image.jpg

http://guistino.com/CarStuff/Tyson/Tyson-image2.jpg

http://guistino.com/CarStuff/Tyson/Tyson-image3.jpg