[AMC-list] new amc door panel water shields for 71-74 AMX & Javelin & 68

[AMC-list] new amc door panel water shields for 71-74 AMX & Javelin & 68-71 Ambassador Rebel Matador

Here are two new products for hobby I just reproduced, both are water shields made of mylar. One is for 71-74 AMX & Javelin Series, the other is for 67-71 Ambassador, Rebel & Matador four door & wagon series. AMC used water repellant paper inside the doors on most of their vehicles & many of those long gone. And only the door panels for 68-70 AMX & Javelin reproduced, but chances are nothing else for all the other models ever will be. And the original water repellant paper is usually long gone. The mylar seals can be put on with plumber's putty or other adhesive such as AMC used. These are pre cut for locks, mirrors, window cranks. I also stock door panel watershields for 68-70 AMX & Javelin.

When you wash your car for shows, or get caught at cruise night in rain, water WILL get into your door no matter what. Here is a chance to limit the damage. The new water shields for 71-74 AMX & Javelin are $29.99 set + shipping; 67-71 Ambassador/Rebel/Matador set $34.99 + shipping & 68-70 AMX Javelin set $29.99 + shipping.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/www/new-71-72-73-74-amx-javelin-watershields.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/www/new-67-72-amc-ambassador-rebel-matador-watershields.JPG

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/68-70_doorseals.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amx_parts/amx-watershield.jpg