[AMC-list] sprit brake booster

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know where I can find a new brake booster for my 81 spirit. Its very weak and effecting the brakes and the way the carvruns with the vacum right now.
The car is a str 6 with an auto. Anyone know a place to order or parts cross wise from a different car or jeep that would bolt up? I tries 4 places today for the part and no one carryes it.sigh....

Jason walters