[AMC-list] AMC AMX Javelin plastic grille & console repair

[AMC-list] AMC AMX Javelin plastic grille & console repair

If you have a 68-69, 70 or 71-74 AMX or Javelin grille, or console (ironically I just had one busted up by UPS) you might wish to contact Julie at Classic Car Plastics as they professionally repair American Motors grilles.
http://www.classiccarplastics.com/71-74-amx-grills
there are no reproductions of 68-69 AMX grilles; but the 68-69 Javelin grilles have been reproduced. There is no 70 Javelin reproduction grilles but the 70 AMX grille has been reproduced. And there are no reproductions of any of the 71-74s, 71 Javelin, 71-74 AMX, 72 Javelin, or 73-74 Javelin. Granted you can buy plastic weld kits at Hobby Lobby or Michaels if you wish to do it yourself, but not everyone can, or wants to. And AMC used a LOT of grilles which are obsolete like 68 & 70 Rebel Venturi grilles. If you contact Julie Fudulov at Classic Car Plastics tell her your loudmouthed AMC friend in Houston sent you.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com