[AMC-list] parting out 70 amc amx

Not mine
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4664133001.html
Parting out: 1970 American Motors AMX. No motor or transmission. No ram air parts. The hood has been sold.

Right now, we are offering bolt on parts for the exterior or interior. Let me know what parts you need. Send an email via Craigslist and include a phone number with any requests. No phone number, no reply. There are just too many scammers trolling craigslist and wasting time.

I can also ship any part to locations in the lower 48. Shipping is extra.

The bare body will be offered for sale once the parts are removed. If you have any interest in a 1970 AMX bare rolling body, send me an email. Maybe make a drag car out of it? No other parts besides the axle, front hub and wheels to keep it rolling.

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com