Re: [AMC-list] NEED NOW: 1978 AMC Concord Wiring Diagram (specifically t

Re: [AMC-list] NEED NOW: 1978 AMC Concord Wiring Diagram (specifically the ignition)

You could also convert to a Skip White HEI and run no resistor. It has the coil in cap.

Jim Blair

From: A Griffith <amc.rambler.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] NEED NOW: 1978 AMC Concord Wiring Diagram
	(specifically	the ignition)

I'm gonna work on my 78 Concord and I took a look at the wiring and
realised that the coil is missing and the wiring is torn up. Can anyone
email, give the the URL or anything to a 78 232 Concord (quickly)?

If you don't have a schematic, can you tell me which wires go to the
coil, ballast resistor, etc?