Re: [AMC-list] NEED NOW: 1978 AMC Concord Wiring Diagram (specifically t

Re: [AMC-list] NEED NOW: 1978 AMC Concord Wiring Diagram (specifically the ignition)

So far I've dumped alot of money into this iffy car. I just need to see it run to warrant more time and money.

What is the specs on the resistance wire in series with the coils?.
While we are at it, what's the specs on the fusible link yellow wires?

You could also convert to a Skip White HEI and run no resistor. It has the coil in cap.