[AMC-list] 2015 AMC Calendars

Choose from 200+ AMC photos!  Pick your 12 favorite and fill in the
order form.  Also there's always room for MORE pictures of your AMC's.
AMC events being added from across the country when the dates are
verified (Send me YOUR events to include).
      Also, IF wanting
YOUR family info (birthday, anniversaries of when you got your AMC) I
can add those dates to the calendar too (.25 each date $3.00 max
charged)

[/URL]http://a70sthingautomobilia.com/2015Calendars.html[/URL]

just mailed the 1st calendar out.  Pleased with the results; paper,
cardstock covers and laser prints and a few AMC dates so far.
Also the New Price is $20!

Free Shipping, I can do that.   (my political promise)

Also
 I have the standard Calendars of Dealerships 1 and 2, Field of
Gremlins, Detroit AMC Graveyard, and Somewhere in North Carolina Trucks
and Cars.  These now are $16 each.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
     It's up to you to decide
          who you let walk away,
               who you let stay, and
                    who you refuse to let go.