[AMC-list] 60 rambler cross country wagon parts for sale cheap/florida

[AMC-list] 60 rambler cross country wagon parts for sale cheap/florida

Not mine: "My name is Mike Kern and I live in Tarpon Springs,FL. I have recently sold my 60'Cross Country Wagon and have many, many very usable parts including glass, doors ,trunk lid; just about everything. Most people interested are turned off by the shipping charges so I'm trying local AMC owners. Prices are very ,very reasonable, in fact much of it is free if you come get it. Sadly, I will junk most of it if no body is interested. Mike Kern 518-929-1024 "

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com