[AMC-list] AMC Burlington Test Track Map

[AMC-list] AMC Burlington Test Track Map

Off my site this is the American Motors Burlington Test Track in Burlington, Wisconsin. This is where AMC cars got a workout, suspension, hill climb, sharp turns, full straight away, really put thru the paces including collisions, head on, side, tbone. In many AMC Press Photos, the cars were photographed at this track. Very FEW MAPS of this historic track exist, and I have purposely left this ragged map large for those of you who wish to study a significant piece of AMC history.
http://planethoustonamx.com/amc-dealerships/amc-burlington-test-track-layout.jpg
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com