Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Gremlin & NOS seat materials for sale Ad

Yaphank, NY

On 2014-11-17 07:38, Eddie Stakes wrote:
Not mine, ya'll contact the sellers below for more information or photos.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com

From: pam bonti    catdogpsb@xxxxxxxxx

vinyl seat material for all gremlins n.o.s. I have red or white 60.00
a yard and a Gemlin for sale ,runs but need work, has rust  needs a
loving home. 850.00 .
 James Bonti   (631)-504-3293