Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Gremlin & NOS seat materials for sale Ad

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Gremlin & NOS seat materials for sale Ad

" From: Ross <rossg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Yaphank, NY

which is in the middle of long island, zip 11980.  according to
whitepages, pam lives in the area but the only 2 james in the country
are in nc and ca.  the phone is unlisted though - just town.