Re: [AMC-list] 1941 Kelvinator

The only guy I know that would have this is Terry Gale from the Rambler Ranch He has a special built building full of  restored Kelvinator appliances as part of his private AMC collection. I know he doesn't sell parts from his AMC boneyard but may be able to help with the Kelvinator.

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Costel
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 5:32 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] 1941 Kelvinator

I know I'm going out on a limb here, since you mostly are interested in AMC vehicles. But, I have a 1941 Kelvinator Refrigerator that I am in desperate need of a replacement door handle.  I only have 1/2 of the handle. Fortunately, it's the 1/2 that unlatches the door, and still works as needed to open the refrigerator.  But, I am in the process of restoring the refrigerator, and, obviously, need a complete handle for the project.

I've tried several of the Antique Appliance websites, but they don't sell parts besides door gaskets or replacement starter relays.   Also been on Craigslist, but only a few fridges out there and they are too far away.

Any help is appreciated!