[AMC-list] AMC powered TRAIN

This is beyond cool. And $1650 for a AMC powered TRAIN! Who does not like choo choo trains? Much less a AMC powered one. I would buy this in heartbeat but no place to put it. http://lincoln.craigslist.org/cto/4782139614.html For sale is a unique train that was built by an older gentleman who never got to finish it. Completely hand built. I have too many projects and not nearly enough time to work on them all. So instead of this thing sitting here rotting away, I've decided to sell it to try and recoup what I have in it. Some of the cool features: It has (2) 3spd AMC transmissions (to gear it down to slow speeds), narrowed AMC rear end, on board air compressor & tank (for the whistle), and is powered by a large single cylinder engine. The large side "wheels" aren't currently hooked up but are mounted to a floating framework and are driven by a 90 degree gearbox setup. The rubber tires allow this to be driven on pavement. Kids and adults alike love this thing. Maybe a good parade candidate?? You will need a large flatbed to move it around. I can help transport it to a local buyer's location. Phone 412-416-7142

not mine above
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com