[AMC-list] Merry Christmas & Happy New Year AMC style

[AMC-list] Merry Christmas & Happy New Year AMC style

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone. A Christmas songbook (hey, none of this 'holiday' crap) from 1969 a dealer promo (hey a company that 'got it' unlike the endless crap Honda commercials with Skeletor, note to Honda: those recall notices make great Christmas gifts!)
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/literature/amc-nos-christmas-carols.jpg

my 74 AMX Santa Special brings NOS parts or note from civic organization,
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/photo-gallery-stakes-amcs-1/74-amx-christmas-tree.jpg

76 Pacer lit up,
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/photo-gallery-stakes-amcs-2/x-mas.jpg

AMC Press photo from 1975/76 decades before other car companies started wrapping bows on cars, dig the cute elf,
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/77-pacer-santa-gift.jpg

and P K Williams Nash in early 1950s downtown, Austin, Texas.
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/50-pk-williams-nash-santa-congress-texas.jpg

Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com