From: Dave Hoelcher dhoelcher@xxxxxxxxx [BaadAssGremlins]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 6:19 PM
To: Eddie Stakes
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Phishing expedition on Mike Pearce' credentials?

On Dec 29, 2014 5:54 PM, "mike pearce" <big.mike9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  "Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I'm in Manila, Philippines right now for a short Holiday trip, last night on my way back to my hotel room I was robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving my passport and life safe. My luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I called my bank for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait. I need you to help me with a loan to pay my hotel bills and get my self home. I will reimburse you soon as I get back Home. I will appreciate whatever you can assist me with.

  Let me know if you can be of help.
  All hopes on you.
         Mike Pearce
  Patriot Racing Products"