[AMC-list] Jay Leno's Nash Ambassador & Feb 2014 auction with 37 Nashes

[AMC-list] Jay Leno's Nash Ambassador & Feb 2014 auction with 37 Nashes

If you have 16 minutes to spare, go check out Jay Leno's Nash Ambassador on youtube
http://youtu.be/oGopLn5Apf8

Now you like that, I recently received a email from Dan up in Nebraska city, Nebraska that his uncle had passed away and his collection of 37 Nashes will be on the block in February 2014. "Hello Eddie, just some news for you. My uncle Steve Felthauser passed away on October 5, 2015. He was a member of the rambler club. He had approximately 37 Nash's and ramblers, they were all original and restored. He sold or gave most of the away. He has 4 vehicles that will be auctioned off in February.
1 is a 1964 rambler 2 door classic with 63,000 actual miles on it. 6cyl auto
1 1965 rambler ambassador 990 4 door, really good shape. The engine is believed to be locked up but I'll let you know. It has AC and believed to be the 327 v8. 1947 Nash ambassador 4 door with rear suicide doors, complete but needs restored 1948 Nash ambassador 4 door with rear suicide doors. Partially restored and is complete. Engine is completely overhauled . All vehicles have been inside for 35 years plus. These are located in Nebraska City, Nebraska if you want to call me sometime feel free to. 1-402-853-1563. Dan."

Enjoy the video & if any interest in the Nash collection, please give Dan a shout, tell him I sent you.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com