Re: [AMC-list] list activity

Yep, don't need anything super fancy, but the ability to post links and photos would be great.

-----Original Message----- From: Eddie Stakes
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 2:16 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] list activity

Frank mentioned:

Ron mentioned flames and egos.... Well, we had some way back when. Since Tom
J and I took over running that hasn't happened. I tend to snuff flames out
after a few messages, and on occasion after the first message I see.
Only had to boot one person who was causing most of the problems, and that
was a long time ago. I've sent a couple warnings in direct e-mail, but
haven't had to clock anyone since then. So no problems any more Ron!

My ego has expanded now into 4 southern states and northern Mexico. I still
use the list for a lot of forwards to 'put the word out' as know there are a
lot of watchers out there, also on the badassgremlin yahoo group, which same
thing. Few people seem to post. Would like to see the list expand somewhat
to where it has capabilities like facebook or instagram and you can post
photos perhaps. I commonly put the links in a lot of my stuff, but actual
real time photos would be cool also. Would also like to see people put some
cars for sale they might see in a region, whether craigslist, kijjii, ebay,
whatever, so less time trolling and someone might want, or save that car.
Also like to see talk more about their own sleds, if photos not option,
maybe you/they have place to look at stuff like photobucket perhaps, just
some random thoughts. Oops, sorry, ego just took over Carribean while
typing.
Eddie Stakes
713-464-8825 days
www.planethoustonamx.com